1 Arumdaun Street Bethpage NY 11714
AWANA – Announcements
2019 – 2020 Registration Begins!
- Arumdaun Awana runs two terms a year, Fall term, 9/6/2019 – 12/13/2019 and Spring term, 2/7/2020 – 5/29/2020.
- Club times: 7:45PM to 9:30PM (All kids must be picked up by 9:30PM at Vision Center.
- Club structure: All three clubs (Cubbies, Sparks and T&T) will run separately.
- Club Fees: $70/year ($50 for second child and $30 for third child from the same family.
- Bible Verse Competition and Awana Market are for Sparks and T&T only.
- No snack anymore – a small bottle of water will be provided.
- Field Trip for kids who finish handbook by the end of June, 2020.
- When you lose handbook, bag, or uniform (or have outgrown them), a new purchase should be made. ∗Please see the chart for prices.
- 9/20 – Arumdaun Awana Opening Ceremony (All parents are invited)
- 10/4 – BrightStar Theater (Theme Night 2)
- 10/18 – Mission Night (Theme Night 3)
- 11/1 – Team Color Night (Theme Night 4)
- 11/15 – Double Shares Night (Theme Night 5)
- 12/6 – Bible Verse Competition (Sparks and T&T only, Theme Night 6)
- 12/13 – Awana Market (Sparks and T&T only)
Things to memorize prior to the first day of Awana:
- Awana Pledge
I pledge allegiance to the Awana flag which stands for the Awana clubs whose goal is to reach boy and girls with the Gospel of Christ and train them to serve Him.
- Bible Pledge
I pledge allegiance to the Bible, God’s Holy Word. I will make it a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path. I will hide its words in my heart that I may not sin against God.
- 2 Timothy 2:15 (ESV)
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.
- Awana Theme Song
Firmly Awana stands, led by the Lord’s commands, “Approved workmen are not ashamed.” Boys and girls for His service claimed! Hail! Awana! On the march for youth; Hail! Awana! Holding forth the truth. Building lives on the Word of God Awana stands! Our Savior following with steps unfaltering, and love unfaltering, His praise we sing, His banner over us, in service glorious, we’ll fight victorious for Christ our King! YOUTH ON THE MARCH!